Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission files are in pdf and in LaTeX package (.zip) or Microsoft Word document file format (.docx).
- At the references section all DOI numbers are presented. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All the submission Metadata (all Authors, Abstract, Keywords) are presented.
- I hereby declare that I have the right to publish all the material included in the manuscript (tables, figures, etc.).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.